Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
lootIcon, lootName, lootQuantity, rarity, locked = GetLootSlotInfo(index);
Returns the information for a loot slot.
- Number - the index of the item (1 is the first item)
- String - The path of the graphical icon for the item.
- String - The name of the item.
- Number - The quantity of the item in a stack. Note: Quantity for coin is always 0.
- Number - 0 for grey, 1 for white items and quest items, 2 for green, 3 for blue and have not seen output with epics yet presumably it would be 4 as it has incremented so far.
- Whether you are eligible to loot this item or not. Locked items are by default shown tinted red.
local lootIcon, lootName, lootQuantity, rarity, locked = GetLootSlotInfo(1);
- lootIcon is "Interface\Icons\INV_Misc_Coin_06"
- lootName is "3 silver 40 copper"
- lootQuantity is 0
- rarity is 0
- locked is 0
When returning coin data, the 'quanity' is always 0 and the 'item' contains the amount and text. It also includes a line break after each type of coin. The linebreak can be removed by string substitution.
DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("coins: "..string.gsub(item,"\n"," "),1,1,1);