Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
→ WoW API
Returns cooldown information for the item.
startTime, duration, enable = GetItemCooldown(itemID)
- Integer - The numeric ID of the item. ie. 12345
- startTime, duration, enable
- Number - The time when the cooldown started (as returned by GetTime()) or zero if no cooldown.
- Number - The number of seconds the cooldown will last, or zero if no cooldown.
- Number - 1 if the item is ready or on cooldown, 0 if the item is used, but the cooldown didn't start yet (e.g. potion in combat).
As of patch 4.0.1, you can no longer use this function to return the Cooldown of an item link or name, you MUST pass in the itemID.