Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
invoiceType, itemName, playerName, bid, buyout, deposit, consignment = GetInboxInvoiceInfo(index);
Returns information about an auction house invoice.
- Number - the index of the message (1 is the first message)
invoiceType, itemName, playerName, bid, buyout, deposit, consignment
- String - type of invoice ("buyer", "seller", or "seller_temp_invoice").
- String - The name of the item sold/bought.
- Boolean - The player that sold/bought the item.
- Number - The amount of money bid on the item.
- Number - The amount of money set as buyout for the auction.
- Number - The amount paid as deposit for the auction.
- Number - The fee charged by the auction house for selling your consignment.
Patch 2.1 introduced a 1 hour delay on payment messages from the auction house, and in the meantime a message with subject "Sale Pending: [item name]" is sent to you with a 1 hour expiry. Although the message in the blizzard UI only shows the amount pending, the message can be queried with GetInboxInvoiceInfo() to determine the bid, buyout, deposit and consignment fee amounts, which can then be used to calculate the amount pending. This is useful, since GetInboxHeaderInfo() for that message (correctly) reports 0 money attached.