Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Returns a specific guild member's last seen time.
yearsOffline, monthsOffline, daysOffline, hoursOffline = GetGuildRosterLastOnline(index);
- Integer - index of the guild roster entry you wish to query.
- Integer - number of years since the member was last online. May return nil.
- Integer - number of months since the member was last online. May return nil.
- Integer - number of days since the member was last online. May return nil.
- Integer - number of hours since the member was last online. May return nil.
local i, tmax, tname, years, months, days, hours, toff = 1, 0, "placeholder"; while (GetGuildRosterInfo(i) ~= nil) do years, months, days, hours = GetGuildRosterLastOnline(i); years, months, days, hours = years and years or 0, months and months or 0, days and days or 0, hours and hours or 0; toff = (((years*12)+months)*30.5+days)*24+hours; if (toff > tmax) then tname = GetGuildRosterInfo(i); tmax = toff; end i = i + 1; end message("Been offline the longest: " .. tname .. " (~" .. tmax .. " hours)");
Displays a message with the name of the person in your guild who has been offline the longest. Note that this requires an updated guild list showing offline members (open Social tab, click "Show offline members").