Populates a table with the location/status of each slot in the specified equipment set.
infoArray = GetEquipmentSetLocations("name"[, infoArray]);
- String - equipment set name to retrieve information about.
- Table - optional if you don't want a new return table created. (Recommended if you call this multiple times)
- Table - the array portion of this table contains information on each of the slots for the set.
- 0: Ammo
- 1: Head
- 2: Neck
- 3: Shoulder
- 4: Shirt
- 5: Chest
- 6: Belt
- 7: Legs
- 8: Feet
- 9: Wrist
- 10: Gloves
- 11: Finger 1
- 12: Finger 2
- 13: Trinket 1
- 14: Trinket 2
- 15: Back
- 16: Main hand
- 17: Off hand
- 18: Ranged
- 19: Tabard
If "name" is not a valid equipment set, the function will not return any value.
If you supply infoArray as an argument, the elements [0..19] of the array will be set accordingly and all other values are left unchanged. If successful, the return value of the function will be a reference to the passed infoArray.
If you do not supply infoArray as an argument, a new table is created and returned by the function.
The values for each slot [0..19] of infoArray can be examined as follows:
- -1 : The item for this slot is unavailable.
- 0 : The slot should be emptied.
- 1 : This slot is ignored by the equipment set, no change will be made.
- Any other value can be examined by calling EquipmentManager_UnpackLocation(value).