Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
→ WoW API
Returns information about a saved equipment set:
name, icon, lessIndex = GetEquipmentSetInfo(index) icon, lessIndex = GetEquipmentSetInfoByName("name")
- GetEquipmentSetInfo -- index
- Number: an ascending index going from 1 to GetNumEquipmentSets().
- GetEquipmentSetInfoByName -- name
- String: equipment set name.
The functions returns nothing if the queried index or set name does not exist. If the index/name is valid, the following values are returned:
- String: Equipment set name.
- String: Icon texture file name (relative to Interface/Icons) selected for this set.
- Number: A number one less than the set index. This return value is not used by the default UI.
local name, icon, lessIndex = GetEquipmentSetInfo(1); if not name then print("You have no equipment sets"); else print("First equipment set: \124TInterface\\Icons\\" .. icon .. ":16\124t " .. name); end