→ WoW API
Returns the cursor's position on the screen.
- Number - The cursor's x-position on the screen.
- Number - The cursor's y-position on the screen.
local x, y = GetCursorPosition();
x = 956.24999166082; y = 538.49999965651;
- Returns scale-independent coordinates similar to Cursor:GetCenter() if 'Cursor' was a valid frame. You can use this value relative to UIParent if you treat BOTTOMLEFT as 0,0. Remember to also apply scale.
- To apply scale, divide both x and y by the value returned by UIParent:GetEffectiveScale()
- The coordinates returned by this use BOTTOMLEFT as the origin, not TOPLEFT. This means [0, 0] is the exact bottom-left point on the screen.