|This is no longer a part of the World of Warcraft API.
→ WoW API
Returns an itemLink for the specified trade skill item in the current active trade skill.
"itemLink" = GetCraftItemLink(index)
- Number - The index of the item in the current active trade skill.
- itemLink - the corresponding item link for that item or
- nil, if the index is invalid or there is no active trade skill.
- This function works with the trade skill which is currently active. Initially there is no active trade skill. A trade skill becomes active when a trade skill window is opened, for instance.
- Note that not all trade skills will change the active trade skill for this function. Only these which can generate chat links for a single trade skill, will change the active setting (not to be mixed up with item links for crafted items). At the moment this is only the enchanting trade skill window.