Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This is no longer a part of the World of Warcraft API.|
→ WoW API
craftName, craftSubSpellName, craftType, numAvailable, isExpanded, trainingPointCost, requiredLevel = GetCraftInfo(index)
- Numeric - 1 to GetNumCrafts()
- Name of the item you can craft
- String - "header" or how hard it is to create the item; trivial, easy, medium or optimal.
- This is the number of items you can create with the reagents you have in your inventory (the number is also shown in the UI).
- Only applies to headers. Indicates whether they are expanded or contracted. Nil if not applicable.
- This is the number of training points needed to train this skill if at a trainer. Nil if the craft window is not a trainer.
- The required level to train this skill if at a trainer. Nil if the craft window is not a trainer.