texturePath = GetCoinIcon(amount);
Returns the path to the texture used for a given amount of money.
- number - amount of money in copper
- String - Path to icon used for the amount of money.
Currently returns "Interface/Icons/INV_Misc_Coin_XX", where XX ranges from 01 to 06. Respectively, these correspond to
- 01, 02 - Gold coins (loose and stack)
- 03, 04 - Silver coins (loose and stack)
- 05, 06 - Copper coins (loose and stack)
These are not the same icons used in a standard money frame (e.g., under your main backpack), instead these are the ones used in loot frames.