Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Retrieves channels (and category headers) that would be displayed in Blizzards ChannelFrame.
name, header, collapsed, channelNumber, count, active, category, voiceEnabled, voiceActive = GetChannelDisplayInfo(i);
- item id (ChannelFrame can display a combined maximum of 20 channels and headers; see MAX_CHANNEL_BUTTONS and use API GetNumDisplayChannels)
- (for channels) channel name
(for headers) name of the header
- true if this item is a header (e.g. for category "CHANNEL_CATEGORY_WORLD")
- (for headers) true if subchannels are hidden (header is collapsed)
- (for channels) channel number
- (for channels) number of players in this channel
(for headers) number of subchannels beneath this header
- (for channels) true if channel is active (if you leave a city where you were in Trade Channel the channel will remain as inactive)
- (for channels) "CHANNEL_CATEGORY_WORLD", "CHANNEL_CATEGORY_GROUP" or "CHANNEL_CATEGORY_CUSTOM"
- true if voice is enabled for this channel
- true if voice is currently active (someone is speaking)
I didn't test this function in detail. But it looks very powerful and could help keeping an eye on joined channels.
Just look into ChannelFrame.lua for more information.