Returns information for the last Battlefield queue window you viewed.
→ WoW API
- arg1 - arg9
- String - The name of the Battlefield you opened the window for.
- String - The story text in the information for the Battlefield.
- Integer - The lowest level to join in the Battlegrounds.
- Integer - The highest level to join in the Battlegrounds.
- Integer - Unknown. Returned -1 on test. Named in Blizzard code as mapID.
- Unknown - Returned 0. Named in Blizzard code as mapX.
- Unknown - Returned 0. Named in Blizzard code as mapY.
- Integer - Lowest level for the instance you will be joining (eg: in Warsong Gulch, lvl40-49 game, returns 40).
- Integer - Highest level for the instance you will be joining.
- Appears to get the battleground info for the last battlefield window open, meaning if you just opened the Warsong Gulch queue window then this will return info for that battleground.