→ WoW API
Returns information about a currency item currently being shown as part of the backpack.
name, count, extraCurrencyType, icon, itemid = GetBackpackCurrencyInfo(id)
- Number - Index, ascending from 1 to GetNumWatchedTokens().
Return values Edit
- String - Localized currency name; or nil if the id argument is out of range.
- Number - Amount of this currency currently possessed by the player.
- Number - 0 for item-based currencies, 1 for arena points, 2 for honor points.
- String - Path to the item-based currency texture; invalid for arena/honor points.
- Number - Item ID of the item-based currency item; invalid for arena/honor points.
- As of 3.2, up to 3 currencies may be tracked as part of the backpack display. The function does not raise errors on out of range indices.