Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Returns information about the given Achievement's specified criteria.
criteriaString, criteriaType, completed, quantity, reqQuantity, charName, flags, assetID, quantityString, criteriaID = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(criteriaID or achievementID, criteriaNum);
- Number - The ID of the Achievement
- Number - The number for the specific criteria. Between 1 and GetAchievementNumCriteria(achievementID)
- Number - The ID of the criteria.
Warning: If you use criteriaID as an argument, do not include a number as the second argument or the client will crash.
- criteriaString, criteriaType, completed, quantity, reqQuantity, charName, flags, assetID, quantityString, criteriaID
- String - The name of the criteria
- Integer - The type of criteria. Values currently unknown.
- Boolean - If the criteria is completed or not.
- Integer - The current quantity for the criteria. Usually 0 or 1.
- Integer - The required quantity for the criteria. Used mostly in achievements with progress bars. Usually 0.
- String - The name of the Player.
- Integer - Some flags. Currently unknown purpose.
- Integer - Critera data whose meaning depends on the type.
- String - The string used to display the current quantity. Usually the string form of the quantity return.
- Integer - Unique criteria identifier.
Here's a list of criteria types I've figured out. If someone wants to clean this list up a bit, they're welcome to.
-- 0 is a monster kill, asset is the monster ID -- 1 is winning PvP objectives in a thorough manner (holding all bases, controlling all flags) -- 7 is weapon skill, asset is probably a skill ID of some sort -- 8 is another achievement, asset is achievement ID -- 9 is completing quests globally -- 10 is completing a daily quest every day -- 11 is completing quests in specific areas -- 14 is completing daily quests -- 27 is a quest, asset is quest ID -- 28 is getting a spell cast on you, asset is a spell ID -- 29 is casting a spell (often crafting), asset is a spell ID -- 30 is PvP objectives (flags, assaulting, defending) -- 31 is PvP kills in battleground PvP locations -- 32 is winning ranked arena matches in specific locations (asset is probably a location ID) -- 34 is the Squashling (owning a specific pet?), asset is the spell ID -- 35 is PvP kills while under the influence of something -- 36 is acquiring items (soulbound), asset is an item ID -- 37 is winning arenas -- 41 is eating or drinking a specific item, asset is item ID -- 42 is fishing things up, asset is item ID -- 43 is exploration, asset is a location ID? -- 45 is purchasing 7 bank slots -- 46 is exalted rep, asset is presumably some kind of faction ID -- 47 is 5 reputations to exalted -- 49 is equipping items, asset is a slot ID (quality is presumably encoded into flags) -- 52 is killing specific classes of player -- 53 is kill-a-given-race, asset is race ID? -- 54 is using emotes on targets, asset ID is likely the emote ID -- 56 is being a wrecking ball in Alterac Valley -- 62 is getting gold from quest rewards -- 67 is looting gold -- 68 is reading books -- 70 is killing players in world PvP locations -- 72 is fishing things from schools or wreckage -- 73 is killing Mal'Ganis on Heroic. Why? Who can say. -- 75 is obtaining mounts -- 109 is fishing, either in general or in specific locations -- 110 is casting spells on specific targets, asset ID is the spell ID -- 112 is learning cooking recipes -- 113 is honorable kills