Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Registers the object to be draggable by the specified mouse button(s).
- The mouse button(s) that can be used to drag the object around the user interface. If no arguments are passed it will disable dragging.
- Would allow the frame named 'myAddonFrame' to be able to be dragged by the user with the left mouse button.
- Note: Also makes it so OnMouseUp only fires for those buttons if the cursor is over the frame.
- Registers which mouse buttons may be used to drag the object around the user interface.
- Use the action self:StartMoving(); in the <OnDragStart> section in your XML to allow the drag action to move your frame. If you're registering from Lua, you can use frame:SetMovable(); frame:SetScript("OnDragStart", frame.StartMoving) to enable a simple drag behavior.
- Subsequent calls to RegisterForDrag() will override rather than augment the current registration. To register for both left and right mouse buttons, for example, use RegisterForDrag("LeftButton","RightButton"), not RegisterForDrag("LeftButton"); RegisterForDrag("RightButton"), which discards the left-button registration.