← WoW API
Complain about a specific chat message to the Game Masters.
- <number> lineID
- This is the eleventh argument from CHAT_MSG events.
- <string> author
- The name of the player to complain about.
- <string> message
- The chat message to complain about.
- Abusing the spam-reporting API will get it protected. 
- Complaining about a player squelches further communication from the target's account for the rest of the session. 
- lineID can also be obtained from the player link. E.g.
local lineID = strmatch(link, ("|Hplayer:[^:]*:(%d+):.*|h") - useful if using OnHyperlinkClick, OnHyperlinkEnter, or OnHyperlinkLeave.
See Also Edit
- API CanComplainChat
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.