Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
→ WoW API
Returns whether you can inspect a particular unit.
canInspect = CanInspect("unit"[, showError])
- String (unitId) - Unit to check inspectability of.
- Flag - If true, the function will display an error message ("You can't inspect that unit") if you cannot inspect the specified unit.
- Flag - 1 if you can inspect the specified unit, nil otherwise.
- You cannot inspect NPCs, nor PvP-enabled hostile players in PvP-enabled locations.
- This function doesn't check whether you're close enough to the unit to inspect it; use CheckInteractDistance for that.