Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
→ WoW API
|This function is PROTECTED, and can only be called from Blizzard code.
Begin "Left click" in the 3D world.
- This function is called when left-clicking in the 3-D world. It is most useful for selecting a target for a pending spell cast.
- Calling this function clears the "mouseover" unit.
- If you hook this function, be sure to grab UnitName("mouseover") or target the "mouseover" unit because once the original function is called, the "mouseover" will not have a value.
- When used alone, puts you into a "mouselook" mode until CameraOrSelectOrMoveStop is called.
- IMPORTANT: The normal restrictions regarding hardware event initiations still apply to anything this function might do.