Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sets the object's text color.
obj:SetTextColor(red, green, blue[, alpha])
- Number - Red part of color (0.0 -- 1.0)
- Number - Green part of color (0.0 -- 1.0)
- Number - Blue part of color (0.0 -- 1.0)
- Number - Alpha (transparency) value (0.0 for totally transparent, 1.0 for solid color)
- Note that Button:SetTextColor was deleted in 3.0, but FontInstance:SetTextColor remains. To set the button text color, you need to set the button font object, then get a copy of it, then modify the color of the new object and then assign the copy back to the button. For example:
button:SetNormalFontObject("GameFontHighlight"); local font = button:GetNormalFontObject(); font:SetTextColor(1, 0.5, 0.25, 1.0); button:SetNormalFontObject(font);