Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.
→ WoW API
Returns information about the specified RealID friend
presenceID, givenName, surname, toonName, toonID, client, isOnline, lastOnline, isAFK, isDND, broadcastText, noteText, isFriend, broadcastTime = BNGetFriendInfo(friendIndex)
- number - The index on the friends list for this RealID friend
- presenceID, givenName, surname, toonName, toonID, client, isOnline, lastOnline, isAFK, isDND, broadcastText, noteText, isFriend, broadcastTime
- Number - a unique numeric identifier for this friend for this session
- String - a |K Escape Sequence representing the friend's first/given name (As of 4.0)
- String - a |K Escape Sequence representing the friend's Surname/family name (As of 4.0)
- String - the name of the friend's currently logged in character
- Number - a unique numeric identifier for this friend's character for this session
- String - Either "WoW" or "S2", for World of Warcraft or Starcraft2
- Boolean - true if the friend is online
- Number - the number of seconds since this friend was last online since last Epoch, January 1, 1970, nil if currently online
- Boolean - true if the friend is flagged as Away
- Boolean - true if the friend is flagged as Busy
- String - the contents of the friend's broadcast message
- String - the contents of the player's note about this friend
- Boolean - unknown
- Number - the number of seconds since the friend send the current broadcast
The client names can be accessed via the globals BNET_CLIENT_WOW, BNET_CLIENT_D3, BNET_CLIENT_SC2 and BNET_CLIENT_WTCG.