She starts the following quests:
- A-Me says: A-Me good. Good, A-Me. Follow... follow A-me. Home. A-me go home.
- A-Me says: Bad, Un'Goro Gorilla. Un'Goro Gorilla, bad!
- A-Me says: Good...good, A-Me. A-Me good. Home. Find home.
- A-Me says: Danger, Danger! <mob name> try hurt A-Me.
- A-Me says: A-me home! A-Me, good! Good A-Me. Home Home. Home.
This is a reference to a gorilla that knows sign language named "Amy" in the book and movie Congo.
Chasing Amy is also the title of a movie by Kevin Smith (Mallrats, Clerks, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, etc.)