|Requirements||Requires One-Handed Melee Weapon|
Wound Poison is a core rogue ability learned at level 30. Each strike from a coated weapon has a chance to poison targets, inflicting instant nature damage and reducing healing effects used them for a short period of time.
Modified by Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): Wound Poison now deals 33% more damage.; The responsiveness of this ability and effects has been improved.
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Wound Poison now reduces the target's healing received by 25%, up from 10%.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Redesigned to have its chance to be applied based on the speed of the weapon (frequency-based).
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Damaging poisons now scale with attack power.; Wounding Poison no longer stacks, reduces healing by 50%.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): All poisons will now enchant the weapon for 1 hour, increased from 30 minutes.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): The difficulty of dispelling these is now based off the level of the player, not the level of the weapon the poison is applied to.; Reduced the reagents required to create most poisons.; Rogue poisons no longer have charges.
- Patch 2.0.3 (09-Jan-2007): "Wound Poison" now causes damage and reduces all healing by 10%, stacks up to 5 times.