Wild Imps is a passive warlock ability learned at level 32 for those with the Demonology specialization. Hits from , , and summon a wild imp.
Each wild imp will remain until it has fired off ten firebolts. Each firebolt generates Demonic Fury.
- The imps are not controlled by the warlock. They generally will attack whatever the warlock is attacking.
- The problem is that the imps have a tendency to pursue their targets to extreme distances, and there is no way to call it back. This could result in aggro problems.
- There is no cap on the number of imps summoned.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Will now chain cast spells with no delay between casts, allowing them to cast their spells more frequently in the same amount of time.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Wild Imp's Firebolt now deals 15% more damage.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28 August 2012): Added.