Voidcallers are a type of voidwalker that look to be draped in old, rotting cloth. (note that the source of this description does not call them voidcallers, it just describes them and says it is a type of voidwalker.) Voidcallers are spell-casting voidwalkers. They carry over their draped shoulders two lanterns hanging from a glowing crystal-like structure that strongly resembles parts of a naaru. Their specific relationship with these celestial beings is unclear, although the naaru are known to be somehow linked to the Void through a life-and-death cycle.
- Negaton Screamer, The Arcatraz
- Spawn of Dimensius, Netherstorm
- Vacillating Voidcaller, Hellfire Peninsula
- Void Sentinel, Sunwell Plateau
- Voidshrieker, Netherstorm
- Typically, Voidcallers become attuned to the first element used against them, becoming resistant to it and turning it against their attacker.