|This article or section is an item stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Sold by various <Poison Supplies> vendors.
1. If you don't like the potency of a poison, double the ingredients or halve them.
2. If a poison doesn't work the way you want, you're always more wrong than you think you are.
3. Prototype, prototype, prototype (gnomes make great test subjects).
4. Poisons should be easy to start using, hard to stop using.
5. Simple ingredients work together to create interesting complexity.