|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Warlords of Draenor opened the Dark Portal.|
- For other abilities/talents named Vengeance, see Vengeance.
|Requirements||Requires Bear Form|
Vengeance is a druid ability learned at level 10 for druids who have chosen the Guardian specialization requiring . Note that shifting into will cancel the effect.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- Patch 4.3.2 (31-Jan-2012): Vengeance is no longer triggered by receiving damage from other players.
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): It no longer ramps up slowly at the beginning of a fight. Instead, the first melee attack taken by the tank generates Vengeance equal to 33% of the damage taken by that attack. In addition, as it updates periodically during the fight, it's always set to at least 33% of the damage taken by the tank in the last 2 seconds. It still climbs from that point at the rate it did previously, still decays when damage is not taken, and still cannot exceed a maximum based on the health and Stamina of the tank.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Completely changed from Balance talent to Feral specialization. Description changed from "Increases the critical strike damage bonus of your Starfire, Starfall, Moonfire, and Wrath spells by X%."
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Now also works with Starfall.