Some useful notes:
- The things to do category has lots of things to keep you busy!
- As a community it is easier to get large amounts of maintenance and community projects done in teams - we like to encourage each wiki-user to join one or two. Check out Community teams for more info!
- WoWWiki isn't an absolute democracy, but many decisions are voted on. See a list of votes in progress.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a WoWWikian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the WoWWiki Forums.
Those marvelous men and their Flying Machines Edit
On the Flying Machine Control: Nothing personal, but I really do not like the reagentbox. Think Sam-I-am... I'll leave your change be (which as some may comment, I don't do as often as I should) because so many other people do like it. But happy editing none-the-less! --Eirik Ratcatcher 22:43, 16 January 2008 (UTC)
I was simply altering it to be just like the Turbo-Charged Flying Machine Control. I had no idea there were people who didn't like the reagentbox. I guess that means there will just be two styles for craftables pages. Thoth 22:21, 17 January 2008 (UTC)
- Much like wearing seatbelts, I only change out reagentbox if there's some other pressing reason to edit a page, and only when I find it relatively convenient to do so. (So many more useful things to do.) And really, there's more styles than just 2, especially if you count pages that haven't been touched in a year or more. Welcome to the wonderful world of Wiki! Edit Boldly! And don't let crusty residents like me deter you!--Eirik Ratcatcher 23:06, 17 January 2008 (UTC)
Your opinion is desiredEdit
Hey, we're pretty much settled on leaving Wikia, but I wanted to see if you had any input. Thanks. -- ( • ) 02:01, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
Northrend Gem Transmutes Edit
Hello, I've been making edits to maintain the Alchemy_recipes pages & templates and I just came across your Northrend_gem_transmutes page. I notice you were trying to create a more visual, oriented guide to help display information. Just wanted to let you know that I will see about including your idea in future edits to the design of Alchemy_recipes, and I would like your feedback after the edits are made. I will probably make the changes closer to Cata's release, so that factual up-to-date information can be used. ddcorkum (talk) 15:33, October 11, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm flattered. I think there will probably be a place for both pages going forward. The nice big comprehensive page with tiny icons, and a page focused on gem transmutes with larger icons. My eyesight isn't what it used to be :)