World of Warcraft: The Conquered Worlds Edit
- Related areas: Argus, other zones of Draenor and other worlds conquered by the Burning Legion.
- Related opposing forces: Burning Legion, Shadow Council and native races.
- Related intelligent/playable races: Ogre and Half-ogre(Horde); Arakkoa and Worgen(Alliance).
- New Hero classes: Demon Hunter
- Related allies: Dragonflight (except the Black)
Playable Races Edit
- Isle of Kezan level 1-15
When a boat with Ogres and Orcs fell in a storm, they were left to drift and were found on that island, where they made a base with the Goblins. Main City:
- Fortalok (Undermine is a neutral city that cannot reached by land.)
- Leader: Grok'Vallha (An Half-Ogre)
- Nok'musshin level 1-20
A lost piece of Outland and home of the Arakkoa. Main City:
- Leader: Ner'kando
- Urunahh level 1-10
The home world of the Worgen. Main City:
- Sin'Thalas (The city became known like that because the High Elves were the first non-Worgen who reached there.)
- Leader: Morff the Giant (A Warlock/Warrior)
- Kul Tiras level 11-20
This clan is the owner of Fortalok.
- Dark Claw Clan
The main clan of the Worgen.
Demon Hunters are dark, shadowy warriors who made a pact to fight against the forces of chaos using its own terrible powers against it.
Demon hunters have a variety of abilities that assist them in destroying demons, though the power coursing through their bodies also allows them to prevail over lesser foes.As a demon hunter grows in power, they undergo a gradual evolution, becoming more and more demonic in appearance. The changes are cosmetic and can take many different forms, from burning eyes to black blood. By the time the demon hunter reaches the pinnacle of his development, he is a twisted and dark version of his former self - though the chaotic energy in his body does not affect his personality and allegiance (or so the demon hunters claim), it wreaks great changes on his physical form.
- Dual Wield
- Man'ruin level 78-83
- Somash level 80-83
Dungeon: Gorgonash's Lair
- Munn'losh level 82-87
Dungeon: Field of Training
- Veilhu level 85-89
Dungeon: The Pit
- Broshio level 87-90
Dungeon: Mannoroth's Citadel (The name is because he was the first owner of the Citadel.)
- Serrash level 80-84
Dungeon: Vampiric Field
- Lokuchi level 82-87
Dungeon: Camp of Pain
- Ironur level 85-90
Dungeon: Camp of Shadow
- Vankush level 88-94
Dungeon: Camp of Corruption
- Nurm level 90-95
Dungeon: Nathrezim Fortress
- Ered'aid level 82-86
- Normu'vis level 84-89
- Molund level 86-92
- Ered'aree level 87-94
- Med'kish level 93-97
- Serv'aree level 94-100
Kil'jaeden (Mac'Aree final boss) Mephistroth (Nathrezim final boss) Azgalor (Mannoroth's Citadel final boss)