wouldn't u just do
/cast Path of Frost /cast Archus Deathcharger
My personal DK macros - Thoughts? Edit
The first macro is the one I spam (spec 52/0/17 @lvl 78)
#showtooltip Rune Strike /startattack /cast Rune Strike /castrandom Death Strike, Death Strike, Death Strike, Death Strike, Heart Strike
It basically starts attacking, casts Rune Strike if it's procced, and the 4 Death Strikes are there to screw the randomizer (giving me an 80% chance to cast Death Strike if it's not on rune CD). If the 20%s hit or the ice/unholy runes are on CD, it casts Heart Strike to edge the damage.
I like this modified version
#showtooltip /assist [@mouseover, help, nodead] /castsequence [@mouseover, harm, nodead] [@targettarget, harm, nodead]  reset=25 Death Grip, Dark Command, Dark Command, Dark Command, Dark Command, Dark Command
this way if you mouseover an ally it will target their target, and enemy alive it will target that, a pet or other friendly it will target it's target, and if your not mousing over it will just be your target. Chronos2187 (talk) 21:14, May 30, 2014 (UTC)Chronos2187
The next (and last of interest) is the DoT/AoE macro - but it's prolly known already..
#showtooltip /castsequence reset=10/combat/target Icy Touch, Plague Strike, Pestilence, Blood Boil
Casts Icy Touch and Plague Strike for the DoTs, then spreads the DoTs to all nearby targets with Pestilence and AoEs them a little with the Blood Boil spell. Resets on combat flagging, target change and 10secs
I am seeking help to rewrite it tho, are there any modifiers that prevents the sequence to go to the next step if a spell (Icy Touch and Plague Strike) fails? I've also noticed the sequence steps forward if I use the sequence spell from another place than the macro button.
I didn't put the macros up on the article page, 'cause I need someone to confirm it unique enough - there's a lot of similar macros there, but I felt like giving it half a shot. Titan768 (talk) 23:22, 7 February 2009 (UTC) - Luthion, Draenei Death Knight on Bloodfeather-EU
Rune script Edit
Automated transfer of Problem Report #17998 Edit
The following message was left by Fliksje via PR #17998 on 2009-01-28 20:45:50 UTC
DK Runestrike Macro Broken in 4.0.1 Edit
The following macro doesn't work in the new patch, I think its because RS has been added to the GCD (???). I tried it out in a H.PoS run and I had to change it back after the first batch of mobs because I wasn't generating threat (thankfully there was no 'locks or rogues in the group).
#showtooltip Plague Strike /script UIErrorsFrame:UnregisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE") /cast Rune Strike /script UIErrorsFrame:RegisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE") /cast Plague Strike
Death coil macro Edit
Useful macro, which casts death coil normally if player has a target, but if no, it will cast it on pet. Strongness of this is that you don't need any shift or ctrl modifier. Actually my deathcoil is cast using Shift-3 so using em wouldn't work for me.
#showtooltip Death Coil /cast [exists,nodead][target=pet]Death Coil
22.214.171.124 09:05, December 4, 2014 (UTC)