- This article is about the Druid Bear Form ability. For the hunter pet ability, see Swipe. For the Cat Form ability, see Swipe (Cat).
|Cooldown||3 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Bear Form|
Swipe (Bear) is a druid ability learned at level 22. It is mainly a tool to keep aggro on multiple mobs. It deals damage to all enemies in range.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): The Bear Form and Dire Bear Form version of this ability now have a 6 sec cooldown and rage cost increased to 30
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): renamed Swipe to Swipe (Bear) to separate it from , range increased to 8 yards.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): The Bear Form and Dire Bear Form version of this ability no longer has a targeting requirement and hits targets behind the druid and to the sides.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Feral Instinct no longer increases threat generated in Bear form, but now increases damage done by your Swipe ability by 5/10/15%.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Now affects targets within a range.
Previously, threat generation was 1.75x damage done. Now the threat multiplier has been removed. However, the increased damage compensates the lost of threat, especially in AoE tanking scenarios.
- Patch 2.0.10 (2007-03-06): No longer affected by Savage Fury.
- Patch 1.8.0 (10-Oct-2005): Self cooldown removed.