|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
Shuriken Toss is a rogue talent available at level 90, replacing .
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.2.0 (23-Jun-2015): Shuriken Toss now deals 53% more autoattack damage. Additionally, fixed a bug that caused hits made with offhand weapons to deal 15% more damage than intended.
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Shuriken Toss now deals 100% more damage in the initial ranged attack, damage is no longer doubled when used on targets farther than 10 yards away, and energy cost has been increased to 40 energy, up from 20.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Shuriken Toss now causes the Rogue to throw ranged shurikens coated in Lethal Poison and auto-attack at 75% damage (was 80%) for up to 10 seconds if the enemy is farther than 10 yards away.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): Shuriken Toss now deals double damage when used against targets further than 10 yards away.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28 August 2012): Added.