|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Cat Form|
Shred is a druid ability learned at level 6 for druids. Used in , it is a special high direct damage attack.
Modified by Edit
- This attack serves as the basis for any feral druid's group DPS.
- You will also want to have a Rake or Rip applied to your target before using Shred as well, as it will significantly improve damage.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.1.0 (24-Feb-2015): Shred damage increased by 20%.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Shred no longer requires the Druid to be behind the target and is now available to all specializations. Shred now deals 35% more damage in addition to having double the normal chance to critically strike while stealthed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28 August 2012): Updated.
- Patch 4.2.0 (28-Jun-2011): Shred damage at level 80 and above has been increased to 540% weapon damage, up from 450%, and bonus damage has been lowered to 302.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Shred weapon damage percent (at level 80+) has been increased to 450%, up from 350%.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Ranks 8 and 9 base points reduced by about 10%. Scaling from attack power unchanged.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Now properly increases the attack power contribution by the percent modifier.