|Olinictora||Scarlet Crusade US||Priest||70||None||None|
Character's Full name: Olinictora Angawilwarren.
Character's Nick-name: Olin, Oli, 'Tora..
Age: Olinictora was 23 when she died; she has not bothered to keep up with since she rose as a Forsaken.
Professions: Journeyman Enchanter, & Artisan Tailor.
Secondary Skills: Artisan First Aid, Journeyman Rider.
Position in society: None.
Face/Heel: Olinictora is well thought of by those who know her. She is slow to anger.
Current Home: Aldor Rise, Shattrath City.
Physical Description: Olinictora is diminutive, but her fierce temper more than makes up for her small stature. She still retains the her golden locks from her former life.
Role-playing weight class: Medium to heavy.
Role-playing status: Will roleplay most situations, tends not to roleplay in pvp unless its with guild members.
In Character Strengths: Olinictora prides herself on her healing talents.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): "I love to pvp with Olin a lot" --Olinictora's controller.
A typical quote from DoomBringer Olinictora: "I am Forsaken; I will live forever and my beauty shall never diminish.”
Leveling speed: "Olinictora was slow to reach 70, I had a tendency to talk too much." --Olinictora's controller.
- Oli is admittedly vain. She has convinced herself that she still retains the beauty she possessed in life. She also has a habit of seeking out Alliance priests on the battlefield to toy with and destroy.
Goals and MotivationsEdit
- Olinictora's motivation is driven by her loyalty to her guild and guild-mates. One of her goals is to continue her blood lust on The Church of The Alliance. Olinictora takes great pleasure in watching The Alliance stumble while stunned and laugh at them before she ends them.
In Character WeaknessesEdit
- She was present The night of The Fall of the DoomBringers, who had only days before pledged their loyalty to Master Jannik. She sees them as weak mercenaries. When dealing with them, her anger clouds her judgment.
Passionate About The War?Edit
- Olinictora's war with The Church of The Alliance is her main goal, but it happens to work hand-in-hand with The Horde's desire to destroy The Alliance as a whole.
- Olinictora was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on July 12th, 2005 when she was level 7. Se was already a member of the guild Voodoo Queens (now disbanded) at that time. She joined the guild Voodoo Rebirth (now disbanded) on July 27th, 2005 when she was level 15. She joined the guild Demons of the Gulch on June 17th, 2006 when she was level 22. She joined the guild The Murder of Crows on June 20th, 2006 when she was level 24. Olinictora left The Murder of Crows on Sunday, March 16th, 2008, because her controller wanted to focus activity on a different server where more friends could be found.
Before Joining The Murder of CrowsEdit
- A priest of The Church of The Alliance in life, Olinictora's family was betrayed by The Church. Oli was never the same often preferring to be alone. She was approached by a strange man with glowing yellow eyes, who told her of immortality and revenge. She then made a deal with the stranger, she set an ambush that caused an enormous amount of The Church of The Alliance to perish. Her gift was the immortality she so badly wanted. Upon receiving her gift she realized she was now undead, losing much of her humanity, she lives only for the hunt... convinced The Alliance are the evil ones.
Initiate Olinictora's PromotionEdit
- "Initiate Olinictora: You are an active & skilled role-player, loyal & active Guild Member, & are popular among Guild Leadership. You have thoroughly surpassed the number of Honorable Kills you've been tasked with accomplishing. You participate in Guild Chats, quests, instances, & PvP activities. You have been spoken highly of by multiple Guild Members. I'm proud to promote you to Acolyte!" --Master Jannik, in Guild Chat on Thursday, July 13th, 2006 at 11:12pm.
Acolyte Olinictora's PromotionEdit
- "Acolyte Olinictora: You have proven to be a highly skilled Priestess. You are active, very helpful to fellow Guild Members, helpful to Guild Leadership, & have proven yourself powerful on the field of battle. You kill our foes indiscriminately, not caring the difference between soldier & civilian; I find that very pleasing. You're popular with Guild Leadership, active at the Guild Website, & you RP excellently. You are a true role-model to your fellow Guild Mates! I hereby declare that you be promoted to Fiend!" --Master Jannik, in Guild Chat on Friday, August 4th, 2006 at 11:08pm.
Fiend Olinictora's PromotionEdit
- "Fiend Olinictora: You have been one of my most zealous supporters. Your devotion to our cause will be told in tales for centuries to come. As will your accomplishments within The Murder. You are a credit to your race, being one of the finest healers I've had the honor of knowing. Your bravery on the field of battle has led to many victories in our name! Your generosity to your fellow Crow is well known, as is your courtesy, confidence, and hunger for Alliance blood. You have secured your name in the history of our people. You are a patriot, truest among The Forsaken. I am proud to declare your promotion to DoomBringer!" --Master Jannik, in Guild Chat on Sunday, January 28th, 2007, at 11:51pm.