|Rising Sun Kick|
|Cooldown||8 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Crane Stance, Ox Stance, Tiger Stance|
Rising Sun Kick is a monk ability learned at level 56 for those with the Mistweaver or Windwalker specialization.
Modified by Edit
- Core abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.2.0 (23-Jun-2015): Rising Sun Kick (Windwalker, Mistweaver) now deals 5% less damage.
- Patch 6.1.0 (24-Feb-2015): Rising Sun Kick (Windwalker, Mistweaver) now causes enemies to take 20% increased damage from the Monk's abilities (up from 10%).
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Rising Sun Kick is now available to Mistweaver and Windwalker Monks. However, it does not cause Mortal Wounds for Mistweavers.
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Rising Sun Kick now causes all targets within 8 yards to take an increased 20% damage from the Monk's abilities, up from 10%.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Rising Sun Kick now causes the Monk's abilities to inflict an additional 10% damage (was 15%) on the target.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28 August 2012): Added.