|This article or section is a Mists of Pandaria stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Not yet released!|
|Why So Serious?|
or 666 at Level 100
Okay, so that not work. Well... it cheer up! But pandaren still sad...
We try another old hozen remedy - this time, we go back even further than gramma, way WAY back to ancient times. Hozen still do this sometimes... mostly at parties.
<Ken-Ken is hard at work carving something out of tree bark.>
This gonna be great, you'll see.
Just in time! All done... look!
<Ken-Ken holds up a carved wooden mask with a ridiculous face.>
Now we put on finishing touches and we gots a guaranteed FUN MACHINE!
You will receive:
- 111000 XP
- 9 80
Talking to Mei:
- This may be a strange request, but... do you have any ink or paint?
- Saurok take any opportunity to plunder, and with our Wardens out of commission, they've been running nightly raids on our supplies.
- They take anything they can carry and sort through it back at their lair.
- Crafting supplies and pigments are just some of the things they're sure to be sitting on.
- Ken-Ken says: Nobody can be sad when they wearin' a mask like this! Now, who can we test it on?
- Despondent Warden of Zhu says: Ugh... what was that stuff? It went through me like bad tea.
- Ken-Ken says: Perfect! C'mere, buddy. Sorry about last time! Put this on.
- Despondent Warden of Zhu sighs deeply.
- Despondent Warden of Zhu says: Fine... whatever. Hand it over.
- A materializes from the Warden.
- Ken-Ken says: What the ook is that?!
- Ken-Ken says: Oh, the hozenity! Get it out of here! Ken-Ken too smart to die!
- Ken-Ken says: Is it... is it gone?
- Despondent Warden of Zhu says: I... I feel... happy!
- Despondent Warden of Zhu says: Thank you so much, brave heroes! I will tell stories of you! Of <name> the Mighty! And Ken-Ken the Fearless!
- Ken-Ken says: Yeah... The Fearless... sounds good.
- β Patch 5.0.1 (Beta): Added.