| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Requires Level 8
or 59 at Level 100
|Rewards|| or or or , and |
Defeat Orno Grimtotem at Stonetalon Pass.
Some see our people as gentle giants, or noble savages. They have never seen us fight against our own kind...against betrayers from within.
I've already sent our warriors ahead to drive them out through Stonetalon Pass, to the north. You have fought bravely against the Grimtotem, <name>; I ask that you join the battle again. Go, and help deal this final blow.
I do not plan on sitting idly in Thunder Bluff while our warriors risk their lives for our home, <name>. We shall meet on the battlefield. Strike out ahead of me; I will leave soon.
Welcome back, <name>.
<Baine stares off a moment, centering himself.>
What was done was not for revenge, or pride. It was simply to protect Thunder Bluff, and all our people, from torment and fear. Today, Mulgore is safe once more.
The Earth Mother thanks you for all your brave deeds, <name>, as do I. You have earned your reward, hero. May you be welcome in Thunder Bluff always.
Stonetalon Pass is northwest of Thunder Bluff, Orno Grimtotem can be found at the top. Shortly after engaging him in combat, Baine arrives.
- Orno Grimtotem says: I've had enough of this!
- Baine Bloodhoof says: So have I, Grimtotem.
- Orno Grimtotem says: Baine! You've shown yourself! GET HIM!
- Two non-elite Grimtotem mobs spawn and starts attacking Baine.
- Orno Grimtotem says: You will die in shame like your pathetic father.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: It took a coward's poison and the fury of Hellscream to bring my father down.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: WHAT CHANCE HAVE YOU?
- Baine knocks back the non-elite Grimtotems, killing them instantly, also knocking back Orno then finish him shortly after.
- Orno Grimtotem says: This isn't over, Baine...
- Orno dies.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: It is for you.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: We're done here. Mulgore will no longer suffer the hatred of the Grimtotem.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: I will meet you again on the Elder Rise.
Quest progression Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.