|Time to Visit the Caverns (Horde)|
|Start||Blood Elf Orphan|
|End||Blood Elf Orphan|
Requires Level 60
or 7590 at Level 90
|Reputation||+250 Lower City|
|Previous||, , and|
Take your orphan, Salandria, to stand before Zaladormu, the dragon on the dais in the middle of the Caverns of Time. Make sure to call for her if she is not present when you arrive. Then, purchase a Toy Dragon for her from the Keepers of Time Quartermaster, Alurmi, near the bottom of the entrance tunnel.
In the orphanage, the old stinky priest that comes by told us stories about the Caverns of Time. He said that it sits in the middle of time, and is really important for keeping things straight.
I don't know what that means, but he said that there were dragons there that were helping to save the world! I want to see a dragon!
I think we should go there. He said that the entrance was on the eastern edge of a great desert named Tanaris.
You could buy me a souvenir while we're there!
Visiting Zaladormu Edit
- (The player and Salandria stand before Zaladormu laying on the dais.)
- Salandria's jaw nearly hits the ground at the sight of Zaladormu.
- (Zaladormu leaps up to hover in place; two Warden of Time who were standing guard run towards Salandria, axes swinging.)
- Blood Elf Orphan whispers: Wow, he's a big one! Um... what's going on? Save me!
- Zaladormu yells: WAIT!
- (Wardens have reached Salandria, but freeze, staring down at her.)
- Zaladormu yells: This girl has done nothing, and will not be held accountable for what she might do, or fail to do, in the future.
- (The Wardens walk back to their posts.)
- Zaladormu yells: Go in peace, child. (Lands and lays back down.)
- Blood Elf Orphan whispers: Scary!
If what they say about the Caverns of Time is true, then it must be a place of great power.
Awesome! A dragon of my very own! Someday I plan to own a real one.
<Salandria slyly eyes her new toy, the gears within her mind turning.>
This has been the best trip ever! I hope it never ends.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain: