| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Surrender or Else!|
or 318 at Level 100
|Reputation||+350 Bilgewater Cartel|
|Rewards|| or |
Deal with the leader of the naga at the Ruins of Vashj'elan.
<name>, you and Ace need to march those naga hatchlings down there and use them as leverage to convince the leader of the naga to surrender to us.
Ace knows where to go on the south side of the ruins... just follow him.
A Faceless of the Deep? What's that? That does NOT sound like a naga!
Well, you killed it, whatever it was. It doesn't matter now. We have other fish to fry....
You will receive:
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
Follow Ace down to the south end of the ruins. The naga are merely unfriendly instead of actively hostile.
- Ace says: I got these little hellions on a short leash, <name>. The naga won't attack us while we have their hatchlings.
- Ace says: You ready to make their leader surrender, buddy? Okay, here we go.
- Ace, with a banner on his back, leads the hatchlings through the ruins while shouting any of the following.
- Ace yells: We're planning on having a special naga appreciation sale after your surrender is all wrapped up! Thirty percent off most goods we have in stock. Red light savings on Kaldorei artifacts today only!
- Ace yells: You naga keep your distance. We're not kidding around here!
- Ace yells: We've got your hatchlings. You better not attack us if you know what's good for you!
- Ace yells: Prepare to surrender to the Bilgewater Cartel!
- The party reaches the southern island.
- Ace yells: Alright, naga leader, come on out from hiding and surrender in the name of <name> and the Bilgewater Cartel!
- A faceless one appears from below!
- Faceless of the Deep yells: WHO DARES?!
- Faceless of the Deep yells: Little goblins? I remember when your race was created.
- Faceless of the Deep yells: I care nothing for your threats or these naga. Prepare to be removed from existence.
- Ace says: Um, dude, this does not look good. I'm out of here!
- Ace runs off.
- Faceless of the Deep yells: Now, young <name>, you will die!
- The faceless one stops hovering and attacks the player on land.
The quote "Now, young <name>, you will die!" may be a reference to Emperor Palpatine's quote "And now, young Skywalker... you will die" from Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi.
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.