|Something That Doesn't Melt|
or 12450 at Level 90
|Rewards|| or or or or |
No no no! Those ice shards didn't work at all! They'll melt before they even do any damage. That's the last time I'll trust Narf's word on materials. This means we need something else entirely for the shrapnel.
I know! I'm brilliant. Bone splinters.
There are some bones all around here that the jormungar have been gnawing on pretty thoroughly. Go check them out and see if you can find me some splintered bone that I can use.
Were there any splinters to be found?
Excellent! That should be the last thing I need to test out the new bombs. Just a moment and I'll try this out!
- Zivlix's Destruction Machine takes off and starts flying around, eventually heading towards Coldwind Heights.
- Zivlix says: The control components are working perfectly this time!
- Zivlix says: Who to test the bomb on? The Harpies? Ha ha... wait... what's that?
- The Mistress of the Coldwind shoots the machine out of the sky.
- Mistress of the Coldwind yells: You are not welcome in our home. Leave and go find some other land to pillage!
- Zivlix says: NO! My machine... my bombs! THAT'S IT! Those Harpies are going DOWN!
- Zivlix says: Talk to Narf. Lets take care of those bird-brains once and for all.