|Start||Rizzle's Unguarded Plans|
Requires Level 36
or at Level 100
Rizzle's Schematics is a neutral quest in the contested area Thousand Needles. In this quest, players must steal the plans for the gnome's racecar and bring them to the goblin racers. The previous quest is called  .
How to Get This Quest Edit
To access the object that gives this quest (Rizzle's Unguarded Plans), you must use the distraction provided during the quest to lure the gnome who guards the plans away.
Before attempting this quest (and the lead-in quest), be sure to have instant quest text set (from the interface menu). Many players have reported being unable to get this quest because the gnome came back before all the text had loaded. In addition, you will need one free space in your inventory.
Simply take the Indurium back to Pozzik. A repeatable quest will become available to turn in from Uldaman.
- Rizzle's schematics describe the process of the refinement of indurium ore. From his scrawls, it is apparent that indurium ore is being obtained from the dwarven excavation site of Uldaman in the Badlands.
- Much of the other notes relate to the heat resistant properties.
- Used as a paperweight for the plans is a hunk of what appears to be unrefined indurium ore.
- Indurium? Interesting... If it is capable of resisting heat to the degree that you say, it would explain the performance increase the gnomes have displayed of late.
- This sample you've brought to me will be invaluable, also. I will be able to perform some tests on this, but I'll need more for this to actually be of any use to us.