| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Onward, to Light's Hope Chapel|
Requires Level 39
or at Level 90
Board Fiona's Caravan at the Thondroril River in Eastern Plaguelands.
- Ride Fiona's Caravan
Now that the boys are back, we can head out. You headed east?
Please, join us! I insist! Yesterday, we were in the Menders' Stead, and I was telling Tarenar, "We have two paladins and a shopkeeper, but you know what we really need? A <class>!"
Don't look at me that way! I'm serious! Come on, hop in the cart.
Hope the ride wasn't too bumpy for you.
Have a look around the tower while the horses rest. It's no Light's Hope Chapel, but I'm sure you can find some way to keep yourself busy.
On accepting the quest
- Fiona says: By the way, you're welcome to borrow any supplies you find inside the caravan... as long as you bring them back when you're done!
During the caravan ride
- The caravan begins its journey towards Light's Hope Chapel, with Fiona and Tarenar Sunstrike sitting at the front, and Gidwin Goldbraids and the hero sitting at the back.
- Tarenar Sunstrike says: Shotgun!
- Gidwin Goldbraids says: Hey now! Why do you get to sit in front?
- Tarenar Sunstrike says: Because I won our bet. And I called shotgun.
- Gidwin Goldbraids says: Who says you won the bet? We haven't compared tallies yet.
- Tarenar Sunstrike says: Fine. I killed five zombies. And they were huge. How many undead did you kill?
- Gidwin Goldbraids says: I'm pretty sure I killed six.
- Tarenar Sunstrike says: I'm going to bet that you only killed four.
- Gidwin Goldbraids says: H... how did you know that?
- Tarenar Sunstrike says: I didn't. You just told me!
- Tarenar Sunstrike says: So seriously, how did your undead hunting go? I want to hear stories.
- Tarenar Sunstrike says: Gidwin? Are you ignoring me?
- Tarenar Sunstrike says: Giddy... you're mad at me, aren't you?
- Tarenar Sunstrike says: Remember when we were kids, Gidwin? We would spend all day pretending to fight the trolls, or the murlocs, or the girls.
- Gidwin Goldbraids says: Don't do this, Tarenar.
- Tarenar Sunstrike says: We had a name we called ourselves... what was it?
- Gidwin Goldbraids says: You remember damn well enough what it was.
- Tarenar Sunstrike says: I'm dead serious. I've completely forgotten.
- Gidwin Goldbraids says: <Sigh>... "The Paladin Pals".
- Fiona says: Gidwin, you can sit in front with me next time.
- Gidwin Goldbraids says: Maybe now I don't want to. Maybe I like it better sitting back here with my new friend. It smells like horses up there.
- Fiona says: There's a tower coming up on our left. What do you say we stop and rest a bit?
- Gidwin Goldbraids says: We just rested a few minutes ago! Let's just go to Light's Hope Chapel!
- Fiona says: The roads here are rough, Gidwin. I don't want to risk losing a horse.
- Gidwin Goldbraids says: We won't lose a horse. Look at them! They look exactly like they did when we started.
- Tarenar Sunstrike says: Actually, I agree with Fiona.
- Tarenar Sunstrike says: The Argent Crusade can wait for us a little while longer. Besides, our guest may want to get off the caravan soon.
- Fiona says: Here we are!
- The caravan disembarks at the Crown Guard Tower.
Patches and hotfixes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.