| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Requires Level 14
or 959 at Level 100
|Rewards|| or or or |
- Pirate Signal Horn (provided)
- Maiden's Dagger Captured
Now for my favorite part of any mutiny: the killin'! For pirates, it doesn't matter who's supposed to be in charge, only who's in control of the ships. Anchored on the east end of this island is the Maiden's Dagger, 's old flagship. He left his most trusted officer in charge: Alicia Cuthbert. Once we take her out, the ship is ours, and so's the sea.
I'll get the men onto the boats. I need you to board the Dagger and blow this horn from on deck - that'll be our signal to board. Yar!
|Bachelor's Dagger||Conspirator's Slippers|
|Uninsured Bracers||Mutineer's Cloak|
Is that the Maiden's Dagger I see weighing anchor in the distance? Did you have anything to do with that?
So Tony is running the show there now? Good! We need more pirates like him in these waters. He's a real businessman.
<Dizzywig rubs his hands together greedily.>
Speaking of business, I suppose I owe you a cut. Would you be interested in insuring any of your new loot? You never know what can happen in a town like this...
Use the Pirate Signal Horn once you're on the ship. Follow Tony and kill any enemy that attacks him.
- Tony Two-Tusk yells: C'mon mates! Take the ship and give no quarter!
- Tony Two-Tusk says: Right, Cuthberg should be below decks. Come with me, mon!
- Tony Two-Tusk says: There she is, mon! Let's finish this business
- Alicia Cuthbert says: I should've known you were behind this, Two-Tusk. Have at it, traitor!
- Tony Two-Tusk says: I'm countin' on it!
- Tony Two-Tusk says: We did it! The Maiden's Dagger is mine, all mine!
- Tony Two-Tusk says: You tell Dizzywig that I'm open to negotiations...
Quest progression Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.