| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Start||Commander Jarod Shadowsong [72.1, 74.0]|
|End||Commander Jarod Shadowsong [72.1, 74.0]|
Requires Level 80
or 26190 at Level 100
|Reputation||+350 Guardians of Hyjal|
Use the Drums of the Turtle God to help you defeat King Moltron.
The magma giants who serve are kept in line by their king's heavy-handed rule. Were we to take care of him, the rest will surely fall into disarray.
Without the giants, the fight on the ground will get a lot more even. Perhaps even tilt to our favor.
But felling the magma monarch will be no easy task.
Excellent work, <name>. We shall soon claim victory in Hyjal.
It has been an honor to fight along your side.
- —Deals 115 to 116 Fire damage to nearby enemies, knocking them back. 1.5 sec cast. Hits for what the tooltip says it does.
- —4100-5800 Physical on Tortolla.
Find a safe spot to land relatively near him, then use the drums to call Tortolla. Tortolla has over a million health and the following abilities:
- Melee range—Snaps at the target, causing 206% weapon damage and reducing the target's armor by 50% for 10 sec. 1 sec cast. Hits for 10,000-14,000 Physical.
- 10 yd range—Inflicts normal damage plus 3090 to nearby enemies and knocks them back. Instant. Hits for 9000-11,200 Physical
- —5200-7300 Physical on Moltron.
Let Tortolla start the fight, then join in. He does a good job of tanking, so let him absorb the hits and don't pull aggro off him.
-  /  / 
- Complete all of:
- Mylva's quests:
- Devoran's quests:
- Ortell's quests:
- Three-way fork:
- Jarod's quests
- Aronus' quests
- Cenarius' quests
Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added