Requires Level 84
or 33119 at Level 100
- Negotiations Concluded
Our last two negotiators haven't returned from speaking with the Dragonmaw Warchief. I think we might need to flex a little bit of muscle.
This time, I want YOU to accompany the negotiator. Their Warchief might think twice once he realizes the Horde is full of battle-hardened heroes like yourself.
Simply escort our negotiator into the main hold in the center of Dragonmaw Port and look menacing.
Wake up, <name>! We don't have much time.
At least now you've seen the foolishness of our leader first-hand. His blood is contaminated, his rage is unquenchable -- and he'll destroy us all trying to defeat the Horde!
You will receive:
- Horde Negotiator says: I am ready, <name>. Soon the Dragonmaw will join the Horde!
- Horde Negotiator says: I hear a great lives here, in the large hut to our right.
- Horde Negotiator says: After these negotiations, I am looking forward to a long and prosperous life.
- Horde Negotiator says: The Dragonmaw Warchief is in the largest building up on the hilltop here. I'm sure he'll be reasonable.
Upon entering the building:
- Horde Negotiator says: This is it! Stay close and let me do the talking. I'm an expert.
- Horde Negotiator says: Most esteemed Warchief -
- Warchief Mor'ghor says: Quit wasting words, worm. If you want the aid of the Dragonmaw, you should've come on bent knee and with offerings of gold.
- Horde Negotiator says: Warchief, you misunderstand. will have a beach head on these shores, with or without your help. What we ask -
- Warchief Mor'ghor says: Was that a THREAT? I knew Hellscream in Outland. A whimpering whelp. He is no Warchief.
- Horde Negotiator says: But the Horde has assembled an enormous host! A vast fleet of war machines and hardened veterans. Hellscream would as soon crush you as-
- Warchief Mor'ghor says: Bring him on!
- Horde Negotiator says: This is madness!
- Warchief Mor'ghor says: This is...
- Warchief Mor'ghor yells: DRAGONMAW!
Mor'ghor kills the negotiator, then turns his attention to players, stunning them.
- Warchief Mor'ghor says: Keep the <class> alive. He/She will be our bargaining chip.
- Warchief Mor'ghor says: Call for the others. We will crush Hellscream's Horde and hurl their bodies to the sea...
- Zaela says: Hurry, . Undo his/her bonds.
- Zaela says: <Name>, I've rescued your equipment for you. I think you've seen all you need to see.
- If you fail to accept the next quest before Zaela runs off, you can find her in a small hut[76.6, 49.6] down the hill.
- The Negotiator will say "Hey, does this red shirt make me look expendable?" This is a reference to the Star Trek series, where characters with red shirts are often killed.
- The Negotiator saying he hopes to live a long and prosperous life is foreshadowing of his death as well, used in television and other media.
- Warchief Mor'ghor's "This is Dragonmaw!" is an obvious reference to the movie 300.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.