|This article or section is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Lay of the Land|
or 41639 at Level 100
Visit the Shrine of the Sun, the Shrine of the Moon, and Kill Dook Ookem.
- Shrine of the Sun Visited
- Shrine of the Moon Visited
Curse these bloody natives! Kill one, and two more rise in its place...
Nothing has changed, <name>. Orders are orders, no matter how few of us stand and regardless of the odds.
I want you to get out there and learn the lay of the land. Don't return until you have something useful to report.
And silence that yammering fool while you're out there!
Please, make yourself comfortable.
You will receive:
- 69400 XP
- 9 40
- The Shrine of the Sun is located at the eastern side of the Fertile Copse, up into the hills via a short path.
- The Shrine of the Moon is located at the southern end of the Fertile Copse. Hit the end of the road, then turn right and continue just past the Cave of Words. Dook is also located in the same area; turn right just before the road to step into his camp.
- appears at the conclusion of the fight.
- Once Dook is killed, all hozen within the Jade Forest will now "tremble at the sight of you", which is a permanent buff.
- Hallo, stranger! You are making quite an impression with the local hozen. I daresay they're starting to fear you.
You must be one of those folk from that sky-ship that crashed. I have MANY questions for you, but this is a terrible place to chat.
Please, find me in the Cave of Words when you have time to speak!
Patch changes Edit
- β Patch 5.0.1 (Beta): Added.