|Kyle's Gone Missing!|
Requires Level 5
or at Level 90
|Reputation||Thunder Bluff +250|
- Kyle fed: 0/1
Will you find him and feed him? Once he eats he will settle down and come home.
To feed him you will need to find food. His favorite meal is tender strider meat. Just venture east and you should find plenty of striders. Hunt one down and take its succulent meat to Kyle. When you see Kyle in town, put the meat down and he is sure to come to you.
- Kyle the Frenzied howls in delight at the sight of his lunch!
- Kyle the Frenzied eats his lunch.
- Kyle the Frenzied thanks you with a special dance.
Fantastic work, <name>! Kyle came home as soon as he ate and went straight to bed. Thank you for your help.
- When the quest is accepted, travel east to kill the Strider and obtain the Tender Strider Meat. Then, go back to Bloodhoof Village, near Stonebull Lake. Kyle will be running back and forth around the village. Once he gets near enough to you, set the Tender Strider Meat down and Kyle will run to you. Once Kyle is finished eating the meat, meet back with Ahab Wheathoof to complete your quest.
- This quest was created by Tigole at the behest of Ezra Chatterton, who toured Blizzard's offices with the Make-a-Wish Foundation.