| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
or 275 at Level 90
You're going to help me get back to life. Find my ex-wife, Ajamon, on the north side of the Holdfast. Just follow your nose. She'll be wherever the stinky brewing cauldron is.
What ya be wantin'? Oh no you don't. I can see ya got Tony's spirit with ya, and I want nothin' to do with it!
Run north to the edge of the plateau and turn east to find Ajamon's little camp.
Along the way, Tony has some lines:
- You're just the kind of scum that I'm looking for in my organization. You know, we're an independently run franchise of the Southsea Freebooters. We have pretty good benefits, vacation, and full medical, dental, and vision. Maybe we should talk later after you bring me back to life.
- Ajamon took her maiden name again. Despite everything, I kinda miss her, you know?
- Sorry about having to deal with my wife, mon. She's crazy, but I still love her, you know?
- You got something to eat? I'm hungry!
- You don't like me following you around? Too bad! Maybe next time you go murdering someone just to get a key, you'll think twice!
- Didn't take me long to build a pirate empire out of almost nothing. Ah, the Barrens. Now those were the days. Hey, did anyone ever find out what happened with Mankrik's wife?
- This afterlife thing isn't all bad. I can see lots of business opportunities here. Plenty of spirits waiting for the right deal to come along.
- What's the weather like? I can't tell... it's all grey and dark, swirling clouds here.
- They say I have a bad reputation as a pirate, but you don't see me sailing around indiscriminately killing people just to make a profit. Oh, wait...
- When I get back into my body, I'm going to kill you, mon! Er... no, what I meant to say is that I'm going to hug you. Yeah, that's right. I'm going to hug you and give you a big reward. Nevermind what I said about the killing.
- You want to know why women are no-good? Because you think that all they're doing is calling upon the spirits of the dead. But then, you catch them doing a little more than talking! I mean, how does that even work with a ghost?
Quest progression Edit
Patches and hotfixes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.