| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Easy is Boring|
|End||Spirit of Azuregos|
Requires Level 15
or 660 at Level 100
- Convince Azuregos to meet with Kalecgos.
After a long search with some questionable turns, you've finally found Azuregos.
<Azuregos glares at you.>
Azuregos has agreed to rendezvous with Kalecgos. Success!
- You seek Azuregos? Bane of the Bitter Reaches? Scourge of the Bay of Storms? Lord of all magic in Azshara?
- Well, you've found him.
- <Azuregos appears to be smiling.>
- Kalecgos?! That's your good foot forward?
- Good luck with that one, buddy.
- Of course you are. Here to save big blue from himself, spending all his time in the spirit world, obsessing over magical artifacts. Kalec doesn't understand though, I've turned a new leaf.
- I've met someone.
- A dragon? Hah! Don't be ridiculous.
- You know <race>, you're awfully rude. She's standing right here!
...the spirit healer?
- She has a name, you know. Anara. You'd do well to treat her with the respect she deserves.
- How many times have she and her sisters brought you back from the grip of death itself? You're just all kinds of inconsiderate, aren't you?
- I know. I KNOW. We could never be, right? Dragon and Spirit Healer... two different worlds! Not to mention the physiological problems.
- But you're wrong. We have a deeper connection than that. Anara and I, we're involved.
- Besides, I kind of like it here. No adventurers to poke and prod me with no provocation.
- Well get to it then. You're the one veering off onto all these unnecessary topics.
- Oh. That? Thought I hadn't noticed the scorched earth and senseless slaughter that usually give them away? I'm not THAT old.
- Why bother? It's not like they actually have even the slightest clue where I am. They're not going to do any harm to the already-found artifacts around here.
- Anyway, one of the amusingly convenient things about evil and destruction is that they tend to just evilly destruct each other eventually.
- He's going after them? And he sent you to ask me for help? Was there begging? Were there tears?
- <Azuregos stares off into the distance as a toothy smile creeps onto his face.>
- You know, if I came to his rescue, there's no way he could ever live it down. Maybe he'd make me one of those little Sunwell girls of my very own.
- No offense, Anara.
- Yeah yeah, I'll come to his rescue.
- Don't you fall into his little center-of-the-world hero bit though! He just likes the attention. I swear, he thinks he's going to be the next Aspect. It's laughable.
I'm going to let him know right away. Meet us at Sable Ridge.
- Yeah yeah. I'm on my way. Don't get your chain panties in a bunch.
Patch changes Edit
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.