|Direbrew's Dire Brew|
Requires Level 75
or Expression error: Unexpected < operator.Expression error: Unexpected < operator.Expression error: Unexpected < operator. at Level 90
Coren Direbrew's corpse clutched this small cask tightly to its gut. This must be his infamous Dire Brew!
<Name>, your face has a grim set to it. Do you have dire news?
This is the Coren Direbrew's drink? The brew he wanted more than anything to submit at Brewfest? Well, officially we can't recognize this submission, but out of respect for a fallen brewer, perhaps I'll have a taste...
- Ipfelkoker Ironkeg says: Right! Let's try this so-called dire brew...
- Ironkeg takes four swigs, growing bigger each time until he gives off a green belch stream, shrinking down past his normal size, with hearts above his head, then returns to normal as he says:
- Ipfelkoker Ironkeg says: By Bronzebeard's beard! What a drink!
- Ipfelkoker Ironkeg says: <Name>, this beer... well, it might be the best of Brewfest!
- Ipfelkoker Ironkeg says: It's a shame Coren's Dire Brew can't quench more thirsting throats! It's blasphemy, I know, but I envy those Dark Iron dwarves!