|This article or section is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|A Worthy Weapon|
or 13229 at Level 100
|Previous||"A Valiant of <Capital city>"|
The following NPCs offer this quest to valiants of the Argent Tournament who have yet to complete :
- <Grand Champion of Stormwind>
- <Grand Champion of Gnomeregan>
- <Grand Champion of the Exodar>
- <Grand Champion of Darnassus>
- <Grand Champion of Ironforge>
Of all the times to have such rotten luck!
My tournament blade has gone missing and I need it for a match this afternoon.
One of the bards tells me that travelers used to present winter hyacinths to a lonely maiden in return for gifts. Those hyacinths grow only on the ice flowing from the Ironwall Dam, northwest of the border between Icecrown and Crystalsong. Gather the flowers and take them to Drak'Mar lake in northeastern Dragonblight, near its border with Zul'Drak and Grizzly Hills.
Were the wandering bard's tales true? Have you brought a blade?
<<Grand Champion> accepts the Blade of Drak'Mar from you.>
A fine weapon, and perfectly balanced. It will seve me well in the next match.
The are on the southern face of the dam, still in Icecrown. Collect four then head to the intersection of Grizzly Hills, Dragonblight and Zul'Drak in extreme northeastern Dragonblight at [93.2, 25.9]. In the center of Drak'Mar Lake is a ring of purple lights, the Drak'Mar Offering Circle. Use the four hyacinths and the Maiden of Drak'Mar spawns saying the following:
- Are those winter hyacinths? For me?
- It's been so long since a traveler has come here bearing flowers.
- The lake has been too lonely these past years. The travelers stopped coming and evil came to these waters.
- Your gift is a rare kindness, traveler. Please take this blade with my gratitude. Long ago, another traveler left it here, but I have little use for it.
-  and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (15 seals at 5 per day)
- Players will be offered one of these quests based on their race:
-  and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (25 seals at 5 per day)
After completing "", the following quests open up allowing players to repeat the valiant stage of daily quests (steps six and seven) for the other factions with which they have not yet earned the right to champion:
Patches and hotfixesEdit
Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Added